I should really post every day right now...

it's bad enough when I do... tons of pics again...

smash book style... strap pages using the leftover bits of envelopes from the middle after I cut a "pocket page" out of the other ends of the coin envelope.

the "page" and the card that slides in (there's journaling on the other side and I feel like it needed a little more, so I might add it)

and this is how it will look when they open the envelope.

same idea, different card

and again, what they receive in the card protector.

SanDee1899 posted a swap and I went nuts, which I believe I have already expressed... I'm LOVING combining my missing love with my current obsession... now if only I could work WoW into this or New Vegas... or DIABLO3... mmmmm... purrr... 

here's the next style... 

the envelope "pocket page" and the card inside are decorated, and there's journaling/art on the back...

and when they receive it all they can see is the pocket front.

I like these so much that if folks on the site respond to them they may take over the type of cards I've been doing for awhile... we'll just have to see. Right now they're not exactly leaping out of my gallery.

and then "page" style... I tried really hard to keep these just simple, one thought pages... like the NON-journaling part of the page, since I really don't need everyone up in my business when they can see from the cards already a good part of what is in my head of late.



it's a little harder to "press" these as really art journal style since they're sort of what is already out on the AFA site... though convincing folks that what they're doing is already like art journaling becomes easier with this same argument! LOL

last and certainly not least, now it's time for the moleskien style cards... 
(there are still more of the other types coming, I just needed a break from drawing and writing on textured backgrounds for a bit)


ok... so this is that and such and stuff.

I still have 5 "what I love to draw" cards, a hand full of "summer Potluck", 4 water color nouns, and some cards to make painting only with blades of grass... 

oh, and a gallery to fill... and water colors to play with... and a ton of ideas for journal pages... ummm... a pile of goodies on my desk to play with from folks, including a snakeskin card!!! or gator? not sure... it's awesome. I want to use it to make an ATC on... LOL 

hey, it's all art journaling in my book and I'd rather do this style of cards because it's in me than do someone else's style 1000 times because everyone likes it. I'll save a ton of money if no one likes my stuff, right? LMAO

ttfn... moar cards to finish, they're laid out, just not done.

Comments

Popular Posts