not managing to post daily as planned...

more mixed photos and projects...
detail of the pockets on the pages, every page secured

detail of the strip of paper across the tops of the pockets



24 cards... some flat some 3-D... 

so that you can see how it sits when open... the accordion wants to pop out, so a closure is really helpful if you're not storing them in a crowded spot the way that I am right now.

the spine... this one is undecorated because I was just making a prototype... I'll go back and decorate them all... promise. :)

playing with different measurements until I was happy with the number of cards and size of the binding... I started with 2.5 and moved down to 2... the final prototype is at 1.5 and holds 24 cards that are a  mixture of thicknesses.

and coming soon... covers crafted, pocket pages required...


and for honey's mommy, because she asked...





a ribbon bound journal... which is something I'll be doing in the future for SURE... it is SO much easier and SO much more secure for a novice than coptic stitching! And it's prettier when you're done, too.

kk. ttfn.

Comments

Popular Posts