goodies goodies goodies and an uber gift that humbles

So first… some rock bead candy…
  
rock candy colors?

Melissa of Unwavering Imagination gifted me with an opportunity to participate in a round-robin journal beta with her… and life happened and I didn't manage to do nearly the amazing job that she did… here is just a taste of the awesomeness and how it arrived.

Clio needed to bless it first… VERY important that all things be Clio blessed (she's almost 20, after all… it is important that she explore all things so that she can learn something new and stay young!) Awesome box!




Obviously already opened. She made me a front cover… and left it for me to decorate.
AWESOME MAKE MY OWN STAMPS (Clio has lost interest by now… oh look! how long have we had a ceiling?)
Custom wrap AND Graffiti logo of rme… I love this woman, I really do!
One prompt…
fold out 3 panels of another prompt...
again… fold out 3 panels of another prompt. I love that we both hate clowns.
in the pockets, custom made and hand painted by Melissa… STICKERS
knitty kitty
Scavenger Hunt...
LOVE…
just one small panel of very many in gorgeous tanglishiousness…
karma cards… pay them forward, so I will...
Mel's artwork as stickers…
learning by example every day…
I'm afraid to BE weird… I'm learning, gorgeous lady!
MOAR stuffs… omg… buttons… pins… stickers… a minion dog tag!
and the stickers spread out… LMAO  I know where Vegan is going… and I won't spoil it.

There was also a journal in the box as a gift to me for my birthday… it is mine and I have no intent right now of sharing it as it is the ONLY place I have to say what I really think without being nice about it or worrying how someone else might take it.

The Walls Notebook by Sherwood Forlee can be found on Amazon at the link. Lots of walls asking for ink. There's also clouds and some other cool designs. This one was perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts