December Patreon Zine Contents Show Off

Just a quick share in one spot for those of you who are not in my Patreon... here is just the December offerings... it was a little wild and a whole lot of fun getting these out for everyone and making it an event to remember for us all!

the flat rate envelopes had to be reinforced with tape because they were so jam packed
always fun to start with the goodies, right?
that's glitter glue... because NO ONE can tell MY friends they're regular glue!
samples of what's in the handmade stationery Bag 1
see blog post here Handmade Stationery for a 14 minute ASMR style video 
(yeah, I gotta script myself and keep stuff faster...)
Bag 1... Handmade Stationery
Bag 2 - Greeting Card Notebooks
(see post here on the blog - search Greeting Card Notebooks)
Bag 3 - Pocket Hugs
Bag 4 - Stress Gifts
Because EVERYONE needs emergency bubble wrap. Everyone.
Bag 5 - Fancy Tags inspired by Tandi Art Winter Garland
and SO much goodness tucked into the envelope to expand this idea
(that I need to script myself thing again... 44 minutes of rambling! LMAO)
can't see much when it's all tucked in, huh? :D
this was so much fun! it was like gifts in gifts in gifts for me!
And of course... Bag 6 - Reindeer Food... Wild West Style
you don't feed the birdseed to the DEER, silly!
You feed it to the BIRDS who TELL THE DEER YOU'RE COOL!

This year's big event has been tons of fun and was a joy to put together for everyone. By next year I'm hoping to support the vast majority of the event through Patreon subscriptions and here on the blog for the tutorials. And this year this was exactly perfect!

Merry Christmas... and please... make things and share them with your penpals. And if any of this inspired you, please tag me at #12SquaredCreations on Instagram so I can see! I love to see what you make! 

NOTE: In the month of December 2022 #12SquaredCreationsPatreon will 
enter you in a drawing for a free gift each week, so if you'd like to enter 
make something you found on this blog and hashtag me!

prizes include and are not limited to:







GOOD LUCK IN ADVANCE!

Comments

Popular Posts