so lots to do and get it done today...

frogs/toads... 4 of them

moon/lunar... moving card... 1

watercolor trees... 4 of them

honey/bees... 4 of them

art journal page... 1 at least... I miss it

play WoW... at least an hour or two... I miss it, too

run to Target for lightbulbs because I'm workin' in the dark here...

make foods... this is important... dinner is a good meal and skipping it sucks...

and of course, learn something new by altering a journal... walk, replace crap with healthy food, umm... all the stuff on my list of to-do's, anyway... LOL

WOOT...

oh...

on the background paper I loved so much... drew everything on drawing paper, colored with pen, cut and pasted and covered with decoupage glue... 

same girl different way... water color and sharpie

first ever black and white... kinda weird... but nice.

Comments

Popular Posts