Bonita Yarns Dream Baby Yarn

Bonita Yarns - Dream Baby
I found this yarn in a search for crocodile stitch instructions… Bonita Yarns sells patterns for crocodile stitch goods and they craft and make tutorials for this stitch that are completely mind blowing. The yarns they offer seem to be yarns that they like and use themselves. The products are awesome, the patterns are divine and the little attention to details are awesome. Dream Baby is one of the ICE yarns that can be resold, so it's a reliable brand.

I got a cool little bag/backpack AND little packets of sweets to go with my first purchase of yarn. I have already purchased from them two more times (two of my orders are overlapping… there's one on the way and I just placed another.) UPDATE: I have now had three completed orders and have one pending from this company. Their attention to detail remains some of the highest and most amazing I've encountered. I highly highly recommend this little company.

Dream Baby is 100% acrylic, manufactured in Turkey and band "branded" by Bonita Yarns. It comes in some really incredible colorways. More will post when I get them. My overall experience of them is so favorable that I cannot say enough awesome things about the company. I have other types of yarn from them that will be reviewed later.




  Jon said if I made it he would wear it… a psychedelic lemur hat! LOL






The color, cost and versatility of this yarn seems neverending. I've had a couple issues with balls pulling out badly like they were tangled on the baller... and even that isn't enough to detract from the gorgeous color changes and super light fluffy texture of these yarns.

Overall, this is a company that prides themselves on great customer service from fast shipping and easily understood website and item descriptions to providing really wonderful products at really great prices. :D And the patterns are absolutely fabulous and beautiful. There are books and patterns available from this site that I have never seen anywhere else.

Comments

Popular Posts