Girls' Night In Hooded Cardi

This pattern was available for free for one month. :D Thank you to all of you for your comments and feedback!
Please email me your questions as the blog no longer has comments open.

:D

I used chunky yarn by both Paintbox and by Red Heart and have had excellent success. In the attached pattern I used Fair Isle Yarn Liberty Chunky and absolutely love the result! Links to where I buy these yarns below.

Paintbox Simply Chunky
Red Heart Super Saver Chunky
Fair Isle Yarn Liberty Chunky

This pattern is no longer available for free. The Girls' Night In Hooded Cardi pattern is now available for sale from my Etsy shop HERE and will download as a digital file immediately.

Please make, create, gift and sell anything you make from any of my patterns, and please also remember to give me credit for creating the pattern. :D And remember to tag me @12SquaredCreations on Instagram so I can see what you did with this pattern! I love to see!

Thanks tons and lots, you guys are amazing!

Ruth
aka 12SquaredCreations on Etsy and Instagram




Comments

Popular Posts