I got part of the way through... LOL

kk... so... 4 water color trees... to go with the books cards to the same hostess on AFA... poor girl... I ask yesterday and post all 8 cards before she can even log in... haha

teach HER to have a life, huh?

the rules were simple. water color only... pay attention to more than just the "tree" that is the subject of the swap... any season, and pens are ok in small amounts... otherwise, don't cheat, don't copy or trace... just do it... 

 this photo just does this card no justice... it's supposed to look almost lost, blacks are grays etc... 
hazy day. :)

I didn't realize it until I was looking at it later... and it's almost cartoony and like dad tree flying a kite with baby tree... LOL... I like this one best, though... 

so there it are... more tomorrow. now? FRINGE!!! because my honey loves me.

Comments

Popular Posts