morse code friendship bracelet tutorial - in 144 words or less

1. Unless you KNOW Morse Code you will need a translator. SCPhillips
2. Translate your word into Morse Code.
HUMAN =
.... ..- -- .- -.
3. I used white beads for dashes and colored ones for dots. I knot between letters.
BeachArtz                         JoAnn
4. Choose your beads. I lay them out first.
5. String should be at least 30" long, mine is 50" because it's doubled.
6. String your beads. I started in the middle because I know it. You can start at either end. Leave at least 7" at the ends and remember knot before you begin. LOL 
I used a slip knot on each end. Here are two quick tutorials to show you how on YouTube.
This is another way that's a little easier and also requires you to knot both ends of your string and have extra string as well.

xoxo - fin
144 words/794 characters per wordcounter (remember, spaces count)

Comments

Popular Posts