Mushroom Dice Stuffie... A Stuffed Friend and a Dice Bag

Mushroom Dice Stuffie… 


This pattern is now one of a few that are for sale in my Etsy shop after being available here in the blog for between 9 years and 6 months. The link to find this super fun pattern cheaply is below.



Mushroom Stuffie Dice Bag Amigurumi Kawaii Geeky Gamer Gift


As a creator I find sometimes that it's amazing the lengths to which disreputable people will go even with a free pattern. I've found my pattern photos used to advertise unrelated products, attached to shoddy patterns and have even found my whole patterns WITH MY PERSONAL NOTES AND INFORMATION shared on sites where I got no credit at all. I've decided the best way to track the traffic, feel as though I know who loves making my items and comes back to find more patterns afterwards and to be able to clearly communicate the "rules" of use is to place them behind a transactional agreement between the buyer and myself. I understand that this is frustrating, particularly for those of you who have been using my pattern for free and didn’t know to copy it. If you are one of these individuals and have previously tagged me on Instagram please contact me there and tag me on that posted photo and a digital copy of this pattern will be sent to you by email at no cost. 


 

Thank you. They're still the same fabulous patterns. They're just a couple of dollars instead of free.


Thank you again for your support and understanding and please, remember… tag me on Instagram at #12SquaredCreations when you make one of my patterns, I LOVE to see what you make!

Comments

Popular Posts