Just a Resolution... not a new year thing

 So today I state my intent for the coming year... 

THIS... and all the rest. There's a lot that I didn't want to cram into this one space, so suffice it to say I know what it is and it will appear here.

Now, I know you have seen all or most of this before. The point here is that the vast majority of these things are either still here or were given away when they didn't sell. Some of it was thrown away or taken to thrift, so same thing ultimately at the end of the day. 

And it's time for them to sell. So I'm putting them here as a reminder of what I am capable of and how amazing it is (at least to me) and how awful it is that it's not going anywhere. My depression is real. I climb out of depression by making. I am buried by it when I see it everywhere around me. So... time to sell it or I swear I'm going to make only one of everything and the few of you who love it with me will have to fight it out gangland style in the front yard.

Hi... this is me a couple years ago... before Fair Isle Yarns and selling crochet patterns... back when it was just paint and clay and paper and whatever weird I ever thought I might want to do or play with.
Hi... this is still me, once I'd found Fair Isle Yarn (This is the crochet Day of the Dead headband I designed for them. It might still be out on their web site.) This was a couple years ago now for real. Previously was probably almost 5 years ago.

Now here's where it gets serious... 

All of this is also me. From World of Warcraft jewelry to zombie fandom and crochet critters and resin jewelry and polymer clay pieces that make no sense and bags painted with acrylic paint and all the rest.

This is all also me.































































So the plan is this... remind myself. See this. Share it. Let other people see it.

And then do the things I do, do them authentically and with intention. Because I'm fucking awesome and I can be awesome for an audience of one and not feel buried at the end of the year ever again. :D

xoxo

Ruth aka 12Squared... who right now feels like there's a gross of stuff all around me keeping me from making anything at all.

Comments

Popular Posts