So I am going to try a thing...

we'll see. I've had such bad luck with super exciting things in the past that I'm limiting myself and having anxiety attacks over it. LOL I am not printing too many to start... just in case.

test postcards - Canva is amazing. Check them out free.

And I'm so stinkin' excited about these!!!

I decided I don't want clutter. And I want to bring my shop back into a little bit of more reflecting who I am and not just all the things I CAN do... so the sections are dialing back and becoming more focused, as are the things IN those sections. And each month I'm destashing, adding to the correct locations in the shop and throwing away items that are just never going to go back in for sale as I go. All of me, and yet... a more curated and focused view of me. Maybe. LMAO I'm still a nut.

this flew to Germany to a lovely lady who collects rainbows
it went just like this, so she has the original art and will have 
the "original" colored any way she wants it. D:

and stationery is a thing I want to share... because I LOVE writing, I love collecting stationery and I like using it in ways that aren't "what it was made for" and so... I ordered 10 of each of 6 cards last night... 4 color, 1 bw in the same series and one I want because I loved it.

this ridiculous thing went straight to my friend Melissa. :D

wish me luck. I'm really worried how I'll take falling on my face again. 


Comments

Popular Posts