some fun stuff I'm working on for the shop...

I know I'm supposed to be clearing out... tightening down the hatches etc... 

stationery is coming... and in the mean time, I have a real lot of stationery already here... what better to do than to join forces with Stephanie and we'll make happy mail. ALL the RAK style happy mails. 










I'm anxious about them not selling and it's keeping me from offering them in my shop even though I have like 8 types finished already. 










So that's next week. Happy RAK mail first... then stationery... then all the things already here that are going to be offered one last time. Recipe ones, smiley ones, just generally happy ones... and ones filled with art of all types, from handmade collages and purchased art cards to stickers and hand painted items... sourced from my favorite artists and curated to bring happiness in a guilt free swap mail to make the nerdiest letter writers smile and maybe even squeal with glee.

wish me luck, friends. anxiety is a serious thing... and I don't want to watch it all not sell... ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts