2-1123 November How-To Holiday! Gifts: Sneaky Peek of Goodies To Come!

Hello! My name is Ruth and I'm 12SquaredCreations*. My birthday is 12/12 and as a teen I got the idea that I liked the idea of 12Squared as a "tag" or name that meant me but didn't have my name in it! LOL When I started making and selling jewelry and needed a business name it just seemed a natural and logical outcome that 12Squared became the name of that business. Now, almost 30 years later it is STILL the name I do business under even though the offerings have certainly changed over time! You can find me on Etsy (see the link on this page) and you can find me on Instagram @12SquaredCreations and also on Patreon, also @12SquaredCreations. I am also 12Squared on Ravelry. 

Because my Patreon is a SUBSCRIPTION service that mails on the 1st of each month it becomes difficult to provide new subscribers the offerings if they subscribe in the middle of the month because so many are handmade in the month previous to mailing, so I tend not to advertise all the time, just in case. :D Two of my Patrons pointed out that this is a mistake and that I should offer a general "hello and welcome" monthly offering that I can print and put together for new subscribers no matter when they join - and so the November How-To Holiday 2023 booklet will become that Welcome! gift at least until there's a new offering next year for the holidays! That means I've jammed it full of little bits, pieces and gifties so that with some quick printing and stapling and a few of the current month's offerings tucked in all new members have something wonderful to enjoy until they get their monthly subscription.

Here is a sneaky peek of the offerings in the November How-To Holiday 2023 booklet... which was designed to document projects I'd worked on all year to make boxes that I could put together at the end of the year as gifts for Patrons in December, and also penpals, family and friends without the sudden rush of productivity at the last minute or having to brave the holiday shopping crush. This year (2023) ALL of the video or photo tutorial content that supports this book will be here on the blog and NOT exclusive to my Patrons. THEY will get additional projects, opportunities to craft together and, of course, the gifts I made using the recipes, patterns and instructions in the booklet.









*a special note... my BFF Stephanie ( S3 ) also prepares bits and pieces that are included in the Patreon offerings, and starting in 2024 I also intend to offer bits and pieces from my Patrons, when available because each and every one of them is creative and wonderful and has special talents that I would like to showcase. In previous editions I have showcased the talents of inspiring artists and in 2024 I would like to showcase the talents of the artists I know personally. 

Comments

Popular Posts